Also included in
- Want a fun and quick way to practice and review skills you are learning in the classroom? Post the classroom password mat outside your door and display literacy and math skills as well as classroom expectations for the week. Then, as your students walk into the classroom they can tap each skill an$21.60$27.00Save $5.40
Want a fun and quick way to practice skills you are learning in the classroom? Post the classroom password mat outside your door and display literacy and math skills for the week. Then, as your students walk into the classroom they can tap each skill and say it out loud to quickly practice before they walk in. This is an engaging and fun way to quickly practice sight words, letters, sounds, numbers, etc. There are a variety of literacy and math skills to display and practice.
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included.
• Classroom Password sheet
• Alphabet Cards- Letter with a picture of the beginning sound
• Sight Words (Pre-K, K, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd)
• Numbers 1-20 with tens frame
• Fluency- addition and subtraction cards 1-10
• Numbers: 1-120
• Base Ten Blocks
• Time- Tell time in hours and half hour
• Sound out CVC words
• Long Vowel Patterns
• Consonant digraphs
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Learning!