Want a fun and quick way to practice skills you are learning in the classroom? Post the classroom password mat outside your door and display literacy and math skills for the week. Then, as your students walk into the classroom they can tap each skill and say it out loud to quickly practice before they walk in. This is an engaging and fun way to quickly practice sight words, letters, sounds, numbers, etc. This set includes a variety of reading and math skills to practice.
Click HERE to SAVE money with the Entrance Tickets and Classroom Passwords Bundle
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included.
• Classroom Password Mat (5 colors)
• Letter Names
• Dolch Sight Words (Pre-K, K, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd)
• Numbers 1-20 with ten frames
• Fluency- addition and subtraction cards 1-20
• Number ID
• Base Ten Blocks
• Time- Tell time in hours, half hour, and 5 minutes
• Sound out CVC words
• Consonant digraphs
• Blends (R, L, S)
• Editable pages to add what you need
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
My Day in K Blog
My Day in K Facebook
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Learning!