This resource includes complete start-to-finish materials to use the film Entre nos in your Spanish class. Entre nos deals with complex themes of identity, immigration, and family. The materials are designed for students in Spanish IV, Spanish V, and AP Spanish and are meant to be used for a viewing of the film in Spanish with Spanish subtitles. This guide was created for use in a Comprehensible Input-driven classroom. See below for a breakdown of this resource.
- Cover sheet with information on the film, comprehensible synopsis, central theme, and focus/essential questions
- Key vocabulary (with an accompanying quizlet set)
- An infographic produced by UNICEF about children’s rights to provide contextual information about the minor age characters.
- Two previewing activities
- Five-page comprehensible Student Viewing Guide broken into 3 parts
- Two post-viewing activities
- Two possible primary source extension resources
- Two suggested background readings
- Eight Tips for Teachers, including possible pitfalls or misunderstandings, and connection to the standards
- Detailed Teacher Instructions/Notes for delivery of the curriculum