Teach the basics of formal business correspondence and provide your students with an extra skill that will be useful in life and future careers. (3rd year and above language learners, Immersion, Heritage speakers and Adult Education).
What is included as a .PDF:
• Two versions of the business letter outline organizer (Spanish only and a Bilingual version)
• Two versions of student instructions (Spanish only and an English version)
• Sample student-written letter
• Parts of a letter fill-in worksheet (use as practice or testing)
• Teacher procedures and instructions
• Several versions of point grading and writing scoring guide
• Optional research project instructions
• Bilingual thematic business terminology vocabulary reference (over 150 vocabulary words - formatted for 3-ring binders, composition and interactive notebooks (learning folders).
•List of transitional vocabulary (connectors and expressions to improve flow and rhythm of language)
• Research checklist (in English)
• List of “green” organizations and foundations (socially conscious business organizations) (.PDF format and .doc format open for editing)
Timeline: Options of several hours up to 1 week. Combination of teacher guided work in class and homework.
Students have a two part process to complete the requirements of the letter and to provide documentation. The research project is a simple checklist format for the student to request information and to document their resources.
Environmental Business Letter writing will provide a supplemental activity for your current environmental unit and is a stand-alone activity. If you need additional materials for your environment curriculum, please see my other Earth Day resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Ecology Activity Worksheets A B C Bundle
Bilingual Environmental Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Good Practices Environmental Powerpoint
Ecology Club Dialogue and Activities
Wolf Recovery Programs Reading Comprehension Activities