Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Use this bundle to help your students combine their science and literacy learning! This bundle covers the NGSS topic Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems. It includes 3-LS2-1, 3-LS4-1, 3-LS4-3, and 3-LS4-4. This set is perfect for informal or formal assessment of your elementary students’ abil$31.00$41.75Save $10.75
This bundle can help your students write and talk about their science learning! Use these writing prompts, paired passages, and non-fiction passages with questions about environmental changes and solutions to get your students thinking scientifically!
These activities are perfect for informal or formal assessment of your elementary students’ ability to write about science! Use them for both writing and science grades too!
This product aligns to NGSS 3-LS4-4. Make a claim about the merit of a solution to a problem caused when the environment changes and the types of plants and animals that live there may change.
This set includes:
★ 12 Writing/Discussion Prompts in two formats
• One per page for use as partner/group discussions
• Four per page for use as writing prompts
★ Writing Prompt paper with blank square where students can glue assigned writing prompt
★ 1 teacher rubric
★ 2 non-fiction passages about environmental changes on 3 differentiated levels
- Easiest level (yellow circle): Lexile 800L-900L; Fountas & Pinnell M/N
- Middle level (green square): Lexile 900L-1000L; Fountas & Pinnell N-P
- Hardest Level (blue triangle): Lexile 1000L-1100L; Fountas & Pinnell P/R
★ 1 open-ended writing prompt
★ 1 open-ended writing rubric
★ 1 short answer page with sample answers
★ 1 multiple-choice quiz on 3 differentiated levels
- Level 1: 4 questions, Level 2: 6 questions, Level 3: 8 questions
★ Multiple Choice Answer Keys
★ 1 graphic organizer
★ 5 multi-paragraph reading passages on 3 differentiated levels
★ Choice of passage + open-ended questions
★ Choice of passage + multiple choice questions
★ Writing prompt with grading rubric for each topic
★ 10 vocabulary cards
★ 10 true/false questions
★ 8 matching questions
★ New Construction
★ Shrinking Pond
★ Coral Reef Mining
★ Monarch Migration
★ Penguins and Climate Change
Check out these additional Science and Literacy Resources!
Inherited Traits Resources (3-LS3-1):
Life Cycles Resources (3-LS1-1):
Fossils Resources (3-LS4-1):
Animal Groups Resources (3-LS2-1):
Habitats Resources (3-LS4-3):
Environmental Changes Resources (3-LS4-4):
Rocks and Minerals Resources (4-ESS1-1):
Please leave feedback for me! Educators need each other - thanks for helping me learn and grow! And thanks for shopping!
I am a science lover! I hold my Science Specialist’s Degree and have supported my district’s science learning for many years through teacher education and training. I hope this product ignites a love of science in your classroom!
Click below to take a look at more great resources!
★COMMON CORE MATH WORD PROBLEMS★
*ENTIRE YEAR BUNDLE*