Struggling to help your students write and talk about science? Use these prompts about environmental changes and solutions as writing or discussion prompts to get your students thinking scientifically!
These prompts are perfect for informal or formal assessment of your elementary students’ ability to write about science! Use them for both writing and science grades too!
This product aligns to NGSS 3-LS4-4.
Make a claim about the merit of a solution to a problem caused when the environment changes and the types of plants and animals that live there may change.
CLICK HERE to Follow Me and be the First to Hear About My Newest Products and Sales!
This set includes:
★ 12 Writing/Discussion Prompts in two formats
• One per page for use as partner/group discussions
• Four per page for use as writing prompts
★ Writing Prompt paper with blank square where students can glue assigned writing prompt
★ 1 teacher rubric
Environmental Changes Products (3-LS4-4):
• Environmental Changes: Paired Passages/Texts
Habitats Products (3-LS4-3):
• Habitats: Writing Prompts and Rubrics
• Habitats: Paired Passages/Texts
Fossils Products (3-LS4-1):
• Fossils: Writing Activities & Rubrics (3-LS4-1)
• Fossils: Paired Passages/Texts
Animal Groups Products (3-LS2-1):
• Animal Groups: Non-Fiction Passages/Questions
• Animal Groups: Paired Passages/Texts
• Animal Groups: Writing Prompts & Rubrics
• Animal Groups: Science and Literacy BUNDLE
Rocks & Minerals Writing Activities and Rubrics
• Rocks & Minerals: Writing Activities and Rubrics
• Rocks: Paired Passages/Texts