Also included in
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$425.00$477.50Save $52.50
Teach students how to be environmentally conscious with these Environmental Health unit plans. This skills-based fitness teaching unit comes with nine lesson plans designed to teach students about taking care of the planet, how our environment impacts well-being, and how to advocate for Environmental Health at school.
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
This engaging bundle will introduce students to Environmental Health and help them understand how to take responsibility. These activities are part of the Project School Wellness Curriculum and build upon an understanding of total health and dimensions of health. This Earth Day and Environmental Health bundle includes nine lessons:
- Lesson 1: Environmental Health: My Surroundings
- Lesson 2: My Environment & Its Impact
- Lesson 3: Design Your Ideal Classroom
- Lesson 4: Your Environment & Your Well-Being
- Lesson 5: Environmental Consciousness
- Lesson 6: How to Live an Eco-Friendly Life
- Lesson 7: Assessing Environmental Health
- Intro to Health - Get it for free!
- Environmental Health
- Mental Health & Emotions
- Intellectual Health
- Occupational Health - Career Exploration
- Physical Health & Nutrition Basics
- Social Health & Relationships
- Spiritual Health - Understanding Values
- Sex Ed & Sexual Health
Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! - Use this bundle to Introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!