Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Are you ready for your students to take charge of their learning? This environmental science course is interactive, hands-on, and student-centered! It includes tons of labs and activities as well as web-quests, worksheets, concept maps, and quizzes! Students learn about the features and organisms$170.00$212.50Save $42.50
This is a bundle of environmental and earth science lessons on the composition and layers of the atmosphere, global wind and climate patterns, and biogeochemical cycles. Web-quests, worksheets, PowerPoints, and lab activities are all included! The lessons are designed to facilitate independent learning and are ideal for sub plans or simply to encourage self-instruction of basic concepts.
➤Topics: composition of the air, air pressure, layers of the earth's atmosphere, ozone layer, Earth's seasons, global wind patterns, Coriolis effect, El Niño, La Niña, convection currents, local weather patterns, weather mapping, biogeochemical cycles, nitrogen cycle, phosphorus cycle, carbon cycle, greenhouse gases, global warming
▶️Can I use this for virtual learning?
The PDFs included in this bundle can be assigned through various online learning platforms, however, students can NOT type on these directly without additional software. If you would like a digital version made specifically for virtual learning environments, please use the digital version of this lesson instead.
➤Each lesson includes:
1. Lessons- Content & vocabulary gained through internet links, videos, and/or PowerPoint presentations.
2. Activities- Lab, game or class activity designed to apply the concepts learned in the lesson.
3. Extension Pages- Graphing activities, calculations, reading assignments or case studies
3: Assessment- Quiz, assignment, exit ticket, or project as a culmination and review of lesson
*Please note: These are not lecture-based lessons, so not every lesson includes a PowerPoint presentation. Most of the content is geared towards independent learning through web resources and videos, which makes them great for hybrid learning environments or substitute plans.
**For details about the worksheets, slides, and activities included in this bundle, please click on the PREVIEW button above.**
This curriculum is ideally geared towards high school students, but is appropriate for any student looking for an independent, student-centered approach to learning.
➤My Environmental Science Series includes lessons for each sphere of the earth:
These lessons are designed to be easy to use for both students and teachers. Regardless of whether you've taught Environmental Science for years or just need a few quick lessons to add to your science curriculum, this is the perfect selection.
➤What curriculum could I use with these lessons?
This lesson is ideally geared towards high school students and would work well with a general level Environmental Science or Earth Science textbook. It addresses the following topics in AP Environmental Science (APES):
- 1.4: The Carbon Cycle
- 1.5: The Nitrogen Cycle
- 1.6: The Phosphorus Cycle
- 4.4: Earth's Atmosphere
- 4.5: Global Wind Patterns
- 4.7: Solar Radiation and Earth's Seasons
- 4.8: Earth's Geography and Climate
- 4.9: El Niño and La Niña
- 9.1: Stratospheric Ozone Depletion
- 9.2: Reducing Ozone Depletion
- 9.3: The Greenhouse Effect