Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Are you ready for your students to take charge of their learning? This environmental science course is interactive, hands-on, and student-centered! It includes tons of labs and activities as well as web-quests, worksheets, concept maps, and quizzes! Students learn about the features and organisms$170.00$212.50Save $42.50
This bundle of lessons, labs, and field activities is perfect for an introduction to a high school environmental science course. The notes and projects are designed to facilitate independent learning and are ideal for sub plans or simply to encourage self-instruction of concepts. Activities and extension pages provide opportunities for class discussion and interaction while adequately preparing students in data analysis and graphing.
Looking for a digital version of these lessons to use for online teaching or 1:1 classrooms? Find the digital version here.
Each lesson includes:
1. Lesson- Content & vocabulary gained through internet links, videos, and/or PowerPoint presentations.
2. Activity- Lab, game, or class activity designed to apply the concepts learned in the lesson.
3: Assessment- Quiz, assignment, exit ticket, or project as a culmination and review of lesson
4: Extension pages- Resources to practice graphing, data analysis, critical thinking, or research
*For details on each of the lessons, please see the PREVIEW button.
➤My Environmental Science Series includes lessons for each sphere of the earth:
These lessons are designed to be easy to use for both students and teachers. Regardless of whether you've taught Environmental Science for years or just need a few quick lessons to add to your science curriculum, this is the perfect selection.
What curriculum could I use with these lessons?
This lesson is ideally geared towards high school students and would work well with a general level Environmental Science or Biology textbook. It addresses the following topics in AP Environmental Science (APES):
- 1.1: Introduction to Ecosystems
- 1.2: Terrestrial Biomes
- 1.9: Trophic Levels
- 1.10: Energy Flow and the 10% Rule
- 1.11: Food Chains and Food Webs
- 2.1: Introduction to Biodiversity
- 2.4: Ecological Tolerance
- 2.5: Natural Disruptions to Ecosystems
- 2.6: Adaptations
- 2.7: Ecological Succession
- 3.1: Generalist and Specialist Species
- 3.2: K-Selected and R-Selected Species
- 3.3: Survivorship Curves
- 3.4: Carrying Capacity
- 3.5: Population Growth and Resource Availability
- 3.6: Age Structure Diagrams
- 3.7: Total Fertility Rate
- 3.8: Human Population Dynamics
- 5.2: Clearcutting
- 8.2: Human Impacts on Ecosystems
- 8.4: Human Impacts on Wetlands and Mangroves
- 9.8: Invasive Species
- 9.9: Endangered Species
- 9.10: Human Impacts on Biodiversity