Environmental Science & Sustainability - Science Worksheet Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This Environment and Sustainable Agriculture Lesson Plans Bundle has all of my Twitter research guides on the topic of sustainable farming. You can use these environmental science and sustainable agriculture science worksheets to explore social media for current events, ideas, and news about how wePrice $45.00Original Price $88.00Save $43.00
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
What is environmental science and sustainability? During this engaging research project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization specializing in environment and sustainability. They are working to move science and technology for sustainability to action for the planet and all who live here.
Modified Special Education Version
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity! I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account username they are to search at the top as well.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Short answer and research questions
- Twitter research link embedded directly in the worksheet
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way to reach the topic of environmental conservation. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
The guide has them read through the feed and examine it for information and also requires them to consider what future trends may be coming regarding this topic.
⏳ Teaching Time
About 30 minutes
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)