Also included in
- This complete unit package includes a full lesson set for a complete unit on Flight. Save over 65% by purchasing this unit vs. purchasing the resources individually.Included in the package:- 4 weeks of teaching material- 6 Power Points totaling 82 slides- Flight - Bell Ringers, Class Warm-Ups, and$19.18$42.88Save $23.70
This lesson package on The Environmental and Social Effects of Airlines examines how the Aircraft Industry affects the Environment including its impact on Climate Change due to Emissions. It then looks at the what you can do to help matters as well as the Social Effect of Air Travel.
The package contains diagrams, examples and explanations. It includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the PowerPoint), an inquiry activity, 2 embedded videos and a student lesson handout as a word document which follows the PowerPoint.
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the PowerPoint
- The student version of the PowerPoint
- An inquiry activity
- 2 videos embedded into the PowerPoint
- Student lesson handout
In order, the lesson covers:
- Climate Change
- What can you do?
- The price of air travel
- The Social Effect of Air Travel
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
Within my complete Flight Unit you can find the following lesson packages:
The entire Flight Unit can be purchased at a 32% discount BY CLICKING HERE
Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my power point lesson is structured and evaluate my work.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.