I absolutely love interactive notebooks!
This notebook was designed to be used in teacher directed small groups. I use this currently with my first graders. This notebook contains 9 lessons that can easily be incorporated into your current science curriculum. Included are:
• Defining an environment and sorting objects into environments
• Defining plant and animals adaptations
• Explaining how living things help each other
• Defining habitats and sorting animals into their habitats
• Identifying and describing land forms
• Discussing natural resources
• Describing ways people use air and water
• Listing ways people use rocks
• Listing ways people use soil
Pictures and directions are included to ease in understanding and putting together the notebooks with your students. Each lesson includes an I statement, open ended question, and interactive activities.