Who it is for: Teachers who are teaching the environment and the consequences of the climate change/global warming.
What is included:
- Vocabulary sheet to complete with keywords
- Speaking activity with general questions about the climate change
- A short reading with an exercise for (I)GCSE
- A listening about the pollution and exercise for (I)GCSE
- Writing activity about the environment
- Evaluate your knowledge about the environment
- Interact with your partner about the environment
- Produce a piece of writing about the solutions we can find for the problems of the environment
- Vocabulary list that can be given to the students instead of letting students filling in the grid
- Images to give students ideas on how to talk about
- Transcript of the listening is provided if necessary
- Real facts about the pollution is given for their writing task
- There is a correction for the teacher for all the questions with guidance on the correction.
- The vocabulary list can be given with or without the answers