Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- Five of my best-selling complete teaching bundles are included in this one Super-Mega-Bundle! This bundle includes all of the PowerPoints, notes, labs, task cards, homework assignments, review games, quizzes, activities, and unit tests that you need to teach complete and comprehensive units on cell$170.00$247.84Save $77.84
Enzymes, Catalysts and the Chemical Reactions of the Cell: A Complete Teaching Unit Bundle It's all here....everything you need to teach this unit to your students. This complete teaching unit contains 11 separate resources. Both printable and digital versions are included. Resources include a teaching PowerPoint, notes for teacher, guided notes outline for students, 4 lab activities, graphing activity, task cards, homework assignment, jeopardy review game, crossword puzzle, quiz, and Teacher Guide.
For Even Greater Savings: This complete unit bundle is included in the following MEGA - Bundles.
Click the links below to view these bundles.
From the engaging PowerPoint to the final unit test, this bundle contains loads of NO PREP materials that are ready to be used with your students. Many of the resources in this bundle are available in paperless digital formats for use in Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft OneDrive, or similar.
What is included in this bundle? ( Items marked with ** have both printable and digital versions.) Click on each link to read a complete description and download a free preview.
- Enzymes and Catalysts and Chemical Reactions: PowerPoint with Notes for Student and Teacher **
- Enzymes and Catalysts Homework / Study Guide **
- Enzymes Task Cards **
- Lab: Cells, pH and buffers
- Lab: The Effect of the Enzyme Amylase on Starch
- Lab: The Release of Heat in an Enzymatic Reaction
- LAB - Catalase: An Enzyme Common to Both Plants and Animals
- Enzymes, Catalysts and Chemical Reactions Crossword Puzzle
- Enzymes and Chemical Reactions Graphing and Critical Thinking Worksheet **
- Enzymes and Catalysts Quiz / Test **
- Enzymes and Catalysts: Jeopardy Review Game
I have also included a Teacher Guide that contains tips and suggestions for implementing this unit, scope and sequencing of the resources in this bundle, and alignment to NGSS.
All answers are included. When appropriate, I have included each product as an editable Word document, and I have also included each product in pdf format.
Topics covered are:
- The role of chemical reactions in the cell, definitions of chemical reactions, reactants, and products.
- Energy in reactions, the breaking and forming of chemical bonds, the absorbing and releasing of energy during biological reactions.
- Activation energy
- Energy Absorbing Reactions
- Energy Releasing Reactions
- What are Enzymes?
- The Essential Role of Enzymes in Living Cells
- Enzymes make reactions take place faster and at a lower temperature.
- Enzymes lower the activation energy of a reaction.
- Comparison of enzymes and catalysts.
- How enzymes work, equation showing the role of enzymes in a chemical reaction, substrates, active sites, enzyme-substrate complex, new products.
- Students will label a diagram of an enzyme-catalyzed reaction.
- Summary of the facts about enzymes.
- Factors that affect the functioning of an enzyme: Temperature and pH.
- Denatured enzymes.
This teaching bundle is appropriate for all biology students in grades 9 - 12.
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
You can find me at these locations as well: