It's going viral! In this day and age, it's important to stay on top of what's happening in the world. Here's a great way to engage your kiddos with an epidemic project where students create a Public Service Announcement (PSA) to warn others of the dangers that viruses, bacteria and other organisms can bring to the human population.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 3-5 DAY LESSON:
• 5 NON-EDITABLE PDF handouts
→ Background information on PSAs
→ Research Graphic Organizers
→ Suggested topics to research
• Learn about PSAs and use the format to inspire others to take action
• Research and demonstrate knowledge of a specific epidemic
• Create a PSA on the epidemic and present it to the class
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
• Classification Curriculum - PowerPoint, Handouts, INB, Task Cards, Word Wall
• Classification of Living Things and Viruses
• Life Science Biology Curriculum Bundle
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CLASSIFICATION LESSONS :
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format
unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
EPIDEMIC PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT PROJECT © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY®️ All Rights Reserved