This pack of activities and worksheets will make learning to identify and create equal groups with numbers 1-15 so much fun! This is Pack 20 in our series of sequenced math activity packs!
This collection of 5 math games/centers will complement your math program and lessons. Perfect for the teacher who needs fun motivating resources that are easy to prepare.
This bundle will help students learning to:
- model or 'act out' equal groups
- identify the numbers within equal groups
- identify the number of groups
- use arrays to make equal groups
- model or 'act out' sharing stories
Each of the 5 small-group activities has:
- detailed instructions
- playing cards/boards/templates
- a worksheet (either a recording worksheet or a fun-follow-up)
- a cover page to help you organize your resources for future reference
The activities included in this bundle are:
Students will make equal groups and describe them.
Students will identify equal groups and describe the groups
Students will match pictures and descriptions of equal groups.
Students will use arrays to represent equal groups.
Students will act out a sharing story to show equal groups.
These activities can be used in a structured game rotation program, as math centers or in guided math. Once taught, they also make fantastic 'fast-finisher' activities for revision of key concepts.
Find more titles in the MATH PACK series HERE
Click here to return to my store home page