Fun, easy&quick to prep and editable (docx format) game cards. Instruction below and also included in the document.
Perfect for Ontario Ministry mandated Daily Physical Activity (DPA - APQ).
Integration of math and physical activities.
Can be used for simple algebra/operations practice.
1. Half of the class carry an equation card and the other half carry a number card. Differentiate the equation and the magnitude of numbers according to the students.
2. Students roam around the classroom to music.
3. When the music stops, teacher presents an in-place exercise (jumping jack, pogo, lunges, squats, etc.)
4. The students with an equation card will pair with someone with a number card and the students with a number card with someone with an equation card. If you colour-code two different types of the cards, it gives a visual cue to the students and help them pair up quickly.
5. The number will be the value of ? in the equation card. Each pair work on this together.
6. The answer for the equation will be the number of repetition each pair will execute the exercise presented.
Have fun! Do not sell or re-upload this resource. Completely free! Modify for your own use only.