This bundle includes nine different equation movement activities. These activities are meant to supplement your classroom lessons as your students progress through solving equations starting at the most basic one step equations and moving all the way to creating and solving equations given a word problem.
* One-Step Equation Stations (10 Stations)
* Two-Step Equation Stations (6 Stations)
* Solving Equations with Like Terms Stations (10 Stations)
* Multi-Step Equation Stations (6 Stations)
* Solving Equations with Parenthesis Stations (6 Stations)
* Solving Multi-Step Equations with Parenthesis Speed Dating Activity (18 Problems)
* Fraction Equation Stations (6 Stations)
* Decimal Equation Stations (6 Stations)
* Creating and Solving Equation Stations (6 Stations)
** Purchasing these stations separately would cost $12.50. **
These activities provide teachers with stations and an answer key for solving multiple types of equations. Stations will need to be printed and placed around the classroom for students to solve.
-Set a timer and have students move from station to station when the timer goes off.
-Print three copies of stations and scatter around the classroom for students to solve at their own pace.
-Laminate stations or place them in sheet protectors to avoid damage.
Follow me on Pinterest at: Active Algebra on Pinterest
Join TeachersPayTeachers.com: *Sign Up Here*
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please email me at: email@example.com