This resource has many activities to practice the vocabulary included in SOL 6.18 (vocabulary) and 6.19.
Here are the terms that are included: equation, term, variable, constant, coefficient, reciprocal, expression, operator, identity property of multiplication, identity property of addition, inverse property of multiplication, and multiplicative property of zero.
The following is included in the download.
1. A bingo game that covers all of the vocabulary. It is in an interactive. powerpoint format.
The kids are given a blank bingo board and they write in 9 of the 12 terms. Then a student is called on to pick a number 1-12 on the screen. That number is linked to a question. Keep going through the game until someone has bingo.
2. A set of matching cards included to match the term to the definition.
3. A page of vocabulary for the kids to study.
4. A cut and paste sort to match examples of the properties with the appropriate property.
5. A cut and paste sort that contains different equations and expressions. The kids count the number of terms and place it under the category that matches the number of terms.
6. A cut and paste sort with the headings- constant, coefficient and variable. The students will look at the example and place it under the heading that matches what is circled.