**Newly Added: Multi-Step Equation Scavenger Hunt!!**
Interactive notes, worksheets, activities and assessments for teaching or reviewing one-step, two-step, and multi-step equations (with rational numbers)!
This bundle includes:
·9 pages of interactive notes, which students can cut and paste into notebooks
·7 practice worksheets
·4 activities (a partner practice worksheet, a stations activity, and a find-and-fix the errors worksheet, and a scavenger hunt)
1. Interactive notes, practice and assessments for one-step equations.
2. Four one-step equation worksheets (2 for add/subt and 2 for mult/div), which include writing and solving equations from word problems.
3. Interactive notes, practice and assessments for two-step equations.
4. A partner practice activity - students solve different problems with equivalent answers, then get together to check work (also includes a reflection page)
5. A stations activity, in which five stations have task cards for solving one-step equations, writing one-step equations from word problems, solving two-step equations, writing two-step equations from word problems, and creating and solving word problems.
6. Interactive notes page, practice and assessment for multi-step equations.
7. A multi-step equation worksheet in which students find and fix errors made in problems already worked out.
8. A multi-step equation scavenger hunt.
9. Interactive notes and worksheet for equations with variables on both sides that have no solutions or an infinite number of solutions.
Included in this bundle:
One Step Equations - Interactive Notes and Assessments
Solving One-Step Equations - Worksheets with Word Problems
Two-Step Equations - Interactive Notes, Worksheet and Assessment
Solving Two-Step Equations - Partner Practice and Reflection Activity
Stations Activity - Writing and Solving One and Two-Step Equations
Solving Multi-Step Equations - Interactive Notes, Worksheet and Assessment
Multi-Step Equations - Find and Fix the Errors - Worksheet
Multi-Step Equations - Scavenger Hunt
Equations (Variables on Both Sides) - How Many Solutions? Notes and Worksheet
Answer Keys are included for all items!
Looking for just one-step and two-step equations? Check out this bundle. (Do not buy both - they contain the same activities!)
One-Step and Two-Step Equation Bundle - Notes, Practice and Assessments