About this resource :
This collection of 10 foldable style notes and 7 graphic organizers will breathe some life back into notes on skills involving equations, expressions and inequalities.
Each fold and flip printable includes directions and pictures, as well as a variety of options for you when it comes to how complete you want them to be.
Foldable notes cover:
- Equations and expressions vocabulary
- Equations and expressions key words
- Steps for writing equations
- Solving one-step equations (inverse operations)
- Writing equations in slope intercept form
- Types of equations (standard, point-slope, slope intercept)
- Graphing relationships
- Solving equations practice
- Inequalities symbols key words
- Solving inequalities (positive vs. negative coefficients)
Available in the following bundle(s) :
Algebra 1 Unit Plans Bundle
Middle School Math Fold and Flip Notes Bundle
8th Grade Math Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only.
Additional teachers must
purchase their own license. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. firstname.lastname@example.org
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.