Solving Equations Substitute Plans.
About this resource :
This packet will provide you with at least one day of substitute plans. If you are going to be out for multiple days, I’ve included a cover page to make packets for each student. Copy in advance and keep in a folder in your desk or the office - just in case! This packet includes a page of one step equations practice, a page of solving integer equations practice, one page of writing and solving equations practice, and two pages of solving multi-step equations with justifications.
* Letter to Substitute with lesson plans - Two different versions. One if you decide to use the packet, and one if you decide to use individual worksheets.
* Class Schedule (available in a PPT editable version)
* Classroom Procedures & Rules(available in a PPT editable version)
* Class Roster - One version for names only and one version for names and important info. (available in a PPT editable version)
* Equations Activities - Four to choose from! A warm up, and 5 pages of work. Enough for at least a single 90 minute high level class, multiple days for shorter classes and lower levels.
* Substitute feedback form
Available in the following bundle(s) :
7th Grade Math Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
8th Grade Math Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
Middle School Math Activities Mega Bundle
Need more substitute plans?
Decimal Operations Emergency Sub Plans
Fraction Operations Emergency Sub Plans!
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only.
Additional teachers must
purchase their own license. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. firstname.lastname@example.org
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.