Also included in
- This Algebra Readiness Scavenger Hunts bundle includes practice for all of the skills from 8th grade math and pre algegra that are the foundation of Algebra 1 at a discounted price! It would make a great Algebra 1 beginning of year review, summer school activities, or end of year review activities.$14.00$18.00Save $4.00
- This bundle includes fifteen 8th Grade Math Pre-Algebra scavenger hunt activities! This bundle would be perfect for 8th grade math state test review, end of year pre-algebra review, fun math summer school activities, or a beginning of year algebra review. There is so much flexibility as each of the$25.00$42.00Save $17.00
This activity goes over solving equations with variables on both sides! The 12 problems include integer coefficients only. This product includes so much flexibility with a digital version, an around the room version, and a worksheet version. They scavenger hunts are also great self-checking activities as students have to go find their answer!
This product includes:
● Google Slides Digital Scavenger Hunt Version
● Printable Scavenger Hunt Version
● Scavenger Hunt Blank Recording Sheet
● Worksheet Version - 2 pages
● Answer Key
* The printable scavenger hunt, recording sheet, worksheet version, & answer key are included in the PDF.
DIGITAL + PRINTABLE VERSIONS
There is a google slides digital scavenger hunt, printable scavenger hunt, and printable worksheet with the same 12 questions included. You can have all your students do the same version, give them a choice, or have them show their work for the digital activity on the printable version! You can see me talk through each version on this Instagram highlight.
On the google slides digital scavenger hunt, students start on the first slide. They answer the question, then go find the answer to it on the top of another slide. They drag this slide with the answer behind the question it went with. This can easily be done in grid view on google slides! They repeat this process until they have gone through all the slides. Since students have to find their answer and go through all the questions on the slides, it is a great way of self-checking their work as they go. See the preview for how this google slides version works!
The printable scavenger hunt can be used in multiple ways. To use as an around the room activity, simply print out the scavenger hunt and post them around your classroom (or in the hallway!). Students will move around the room looking for their answers at the top of the papers.
This version can also be used as a matching activity. Just print out the scavenger hunt, cut the problems and answers apart, and students will pick a question and look for their answer in the answers pile. I like to use this version with small groups.
The worksheet version includes the same 12 questions. This can be used as a normal worksheet, or as a recording sheet for the digital or printable scavenger hunt.
I hope that by providing multiple options, you are able to best fit the needs of your students!
This activity aligns well with TEKS 8.8C.
This product is included in these money-saving bundles:
Related & Similar Resources:
Interested in the worksheets only? Check out 8th Math Readiness TEKS Review Worksheets!
→ Be sure to follow my store for updates on new products >> CLICK HERE
→ Remember to leave feedback to receive TPT credits for future purchases!
→ Let’s connect! Follow me on INSTAGRAM or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org ☺