This bundle contains a collection of worksheets over the Rules of Exponents. The worksheets in this bundle are cumulative; as one property is introduced, it is continuously practiced in future worksheets. Each property is first practiced in isolation, and then it is mixed with previously learned properties, giving several opportunities for mixed review. Two final review sheets cover all of the exponent properties at once, in isolation and mixed together. There are 20 questions on each worksheet.
There are two versions of each worksheet, A and B. Each version also comes in two formats, free response and multiple choice. Use the two versions together to help prevent cheating, or use one version at school and assign the other for homework. The free-response format presents more of a challenge, requiring students to recall the concepts. The multiple-choice format requires recognition and may be used with below-level or struggling students, aiding them by giving answer choices to choose from. There is a complete answer key provided for each of the worksheets.
This bundle contains a total of 36 worksheets.
• One-Step Equations
• Two-Step Equations
• Multi-Step Equations 1 (variable on both sides; no distributing)
• Multi-Step Equations 2 (variable on both sides; with distributing once and twice)
• Absolute Value Equations 1 (one-step and two-step)
• Absolute Value Equations 2 (two-step and multi-step)
• Literal Equations
• Review 1 (one, two, and multi-step)
• Review 2 (all equation concepts)