Equations and Inequalities (Math 7 Curriculum – Unit 3)
This bundle includes notes, homework assignments, three quizzes, a study guide, and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• One-Step Equations with Addition and Subtraction
• One-Step Equations with Multiplication and Division
• One-Step Equations with Rational Numbers (Decimals and Fractions)
• Translating One-Step Equations
• One-Step Equation Word Problems
• Two-Step Equations
• Translating Two-Step Equations
• Two-Step Equations Word Problems
• Multi-Step Equations (Variables on One Side)
• Multi-Step Equations (Variables on Both Sides)
• Writing and Graphing Inequalities
• Solving One-Step Inequalities
• Solving Two-Step Inequalities
• Translating One- and Two-Step Inequalities
• One- and Two-Step Inequality Word Problems
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE!
Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test. If your Equation Editor is incompatible with mine, simply delete my equation and insert your own.
How does this unit compare to your Pre-Algebra Units?
This unit is similar in that it contains similar topics. However, all material has been rewritten to ensure there is no duplication. The biggest differences between this Math 7 unit and Pre-Algebra Curriculum include no square roots equations, special solutions, multi-step equation word problems, or multi-step inequalities. The material is also presented at a slighter slower pace.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Math 7 Curriculum
More Math 7 Units:
Unit 1 – Number Sense
Unit 2 – Expressions
Unit 4 – Ratios, Proportions, and Percents
Unit 5 – Functions and Graphing
Unit 6 – Geometry
Unit 7 – Measurement: Area and Volume
Unit 8 – Probability and Statistics
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.