Could your students use some extra practice with their equivalent fractions?
Can they reduce fractions correctly?
They will practice their equivalent fractions with this worksheet. See thumbnail - - -
Each "balloon" on here has a fraction in it that is NOT REDUCED.
Each "box" has a matching EQUIVALENT fraction in it that IS REDUCED. Students must find the correct equivalent matches. NOT for the beginner.
Your download of 2 pages includes answers. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
- 42 EXAMPLES IN ALL! Students must use the symbols < and > while comparing decimals. 3 FULL worksheets requiring students to compare decimals with one another using greater than and less than with their appropriate symbols.
- EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS FOR THINKERS!
CHALLENGE your students with these 5 worksheets on equivalent fractions! They will have some fun shading, circling, etc. the exact amount of objects, but they’ll have to THINK! NOT for the beginner. 5 full pages all on equivalent fractions! Different yet effective!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!