Write Equivalent Expressions practice/review (6.EE.A.3.)
is a great way to practice and assess students’ ability to write equivalent expressions. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. Students have a scavenger hunt, play concentration and more to practice. These questions review common core concept: 6.EE.A.3.
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other expression activities
- Host a expression scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of expression matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using these expression cards.
A great addition to your 6th grade math review and practice
and for differentiation. Intermix with other exponent activities for a deeper understanding.
Available as part of a 6th Grade Math Practice and Review Bundle for expressions, equations and geometry
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- 12 identical small notebook cards for INBs
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Linear Expressions Resources Include:
- Simplify Expressions Math Detective Activity
- Identify Equivalent Expressions Puzzle Activity
- Combine Like Terms Paper Chain Activity
- Simplify Linear Expressions Coded Message Activity
- Simplify Expressions Distributive Property Interactive Notebook
- Simplify Expressions Combining Like Terms Interactive Notebook
- Write Equivalent Expressions Task Card Activity
- Write Two Variable Expressions Task Card Activity
- Write Variable Expressions from Word Problems Task Activity
- Simplify Expressions Combine Like Terms Task Card Activity
- Simplify Expressions Distributive Property Task Card Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.