Let's try - Equivalent Fractions!
Are equivalent fractions a mystery to your students? Need some extra practice finding equal fractions? This fractions activity includes 28 task cards that deal with finding equivalent fractions. Students choose from multiple choice answers to make larger or smaller equivalent fractions.. An answer sheet and three extra practice pages for finding equivalent fractions are included in this packet. An answer key is also provided at the end of the cards. The cards are in color, but have been tested and will print well in black and white.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) Use in a center.
2) Use for small group instruction.
3) Use as assessment for checking student's ability to move on to the next skill.
4) Set out for use by those who finish their work early.
5) Use for partner work. Students choose a card and their partner works the problem out on a white board or scrap paper. Check each others answers.
6) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
7) Play Scoot!
SAVE money by purchasing the bundle! Get all 5 of the basic task card sets for the low price of $8.00!
Fractions Files Task Card Basics Bundle
There's more where these came from! Check out some of my other task cards for math!
Fraction Files - Comparing Fractions Task Cards
Fraction Files - Simplifying Fractions Task Cards
Fraction Files - Solving for the Missing Variable Fractions Task Cards
Fraction Files - Ordering Fractions Task Cards
Fraction Files - Converting Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions Task Cards
Fraction Files - Converting Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers Task Cards
Fraction Files - Add & Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators Task Cards