EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS 1 - FREE
This download is FREE in the hopes that you will like the way it was made and will check out some of my other products. PLEASE SEE BELOW ~
Here are two examples from this one:
* how many twenty-fourths would five sixths equal?
* how many eighty-firsts would two ninths equal?
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
This worksheet is written all out IN WORDS like the two samples above making this more challenging for your students. They will have to set up small equations to solve these examples.
Look at the thumbnails for a clearer idea of this.
You could even turn this into a transparency and use as a whole-classroom lesson discussing the answers as you go along. Decorated for fun. Answers included. By David Filipek
* SOME OF MY OTHER PRODUCTS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- Fractions Review & Reinforcement
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions. A LOT of great work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 worksheets in detail.
- DIVIDING FRACTIONS WITH A TWIST!
– All of these division of fractions examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students “think” a little more. 14 examples PLUS a GEOMETRY BONUS question on the side.
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Lessons on “its, it’s, your, you’re, they’re, their and there”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. HOMOPHONES!
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!