EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS 2
This worksheet on equivalent fractions requires students to fill in empty boxes with the correct missing number to make two fractions equivalent.
Basic good practice for this very important aspect of fractions.
There are 15 examples in all which will make sure your students know how to write equivalent fractions well.
Your download of two pages includes answers.
See download preview for a clearer idea of this.
Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
You could even turn this into a transparency and use as a whole classroom lesson discussing the answers as you go along.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
- FRACTIONS and DECIMALS MATCH! CHALLENGING!
- Check out this worksheet where students must match a column of decimals with a column of fractions. Much harder than it sounds. They must have an understanding of the relationship between decimals and fractions to solve this. They might even have to "think"!!
- ITS IT'S YOUR YOU'RE HOMOPHONES
- More great practice with these 4 homophones. Sentences, context clues and blanks all waiting to be filled in! Can "your / you're" students handle this? "It's / Its" up to you!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!