EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS 3
Equivalent fractions with a "twist"! Make your students THINK!!!
The "twist" to this worksheet is that all these examples are written out IN WORDS like you see below. Here are some examples:
* * four ninths = __________ fifty-fourths
* * five __________ = thirty thirty-sixths
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
This printable worksheet will challenge your students' ability to solve equivalent fractions. The answers must be written out IN WORDS as well thus giving them a little more of a challenge.
See the thumbnail or download preview for a clearer idea. By David Filipek.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- BASIC GEOMETRY
– 3 full worksheets all on angles, triangles, polygons, vertices and more. NOT for the beginner. These 3 pages will make your students “think”.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!