★ DIGITAL Math Resource
Are you looking for quality, standards aligned math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless resource if specifically made for fourth grade
students to review common core standard 4.NF.1 - I can use models to explain how multiplying the numerator and denominator of a fraction by the same number will not change the value of the fraction.
★ What's Included?
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 11 slides
- Practice 2 - 10 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Click on PREVIEW for more details
Purchase the BUNDLE and Save $$
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
Please note, this resource covers standard: 4.NF.1
Learning Goal: I can use models to explain how multiplying the numerator and denominator of a fraction by the same number will not change the value of the fraction. The only editable part of this file is the standard
, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org