EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS 8 WORKSHEETS
There's plenty of great practice here on equivalent fractions for your students.
These 8 worksheets are all on equivalent fractions. Here is what you'll receive:
Page 1 - Equivalent Fractions Challenge! - these examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK more; they must make fractions equivalent according to the written word;
Page 2 - Equivalent Balloons! - each balloon on here has a fraction in it; each box on here has its matching equivalent fraction; different yet effective - Find The Match!
Pages 3 and 4 - Equivalent Fraction MatchUps! - students must match equivalent fractions from one page to their counterparts on another page, BUT many are NOT REDUCED yet STILL EQUIVALENT; Not for the beginner!
Page 5 - 15 written examples where students must make fractions equivalent; challenging!
Page 6 - Fill in the Boxes; students must fill in boxes with the correct number to make equations equivalent; basic good practice;
Page 7 - Fill in the Blanks with WRITTEN WORDS to make fractions equivalent;
Page 8 - True of False Challenge! - again written out IN WORDS; students must say whether two fractions are equivalent or not; more difficult than it sounds;
You receive 8 FULL worksheets all reinforcing their knowledge of equivalent fractions.
Your download of 15 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Equivalent Fractions 8 Worksheets)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTIONS POWERPOINT FUN QUIZ
- 60 slides in all! This Powerpoint program starts over again EACH time students get even one answer wrong! Challenging, fun and SELF-CORRECTING! Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner! Did I say it was self-correcting?
- FRACTION WORD PROBLEMS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem. Students must decide each operation and then solve to LOWEST TERMS. NOT for the beginner.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!