Teaching equivalent fractions can be difficult, but these equivalent fractions activities make it a piece of cake! There are equivalent fractions anchor charts, equivalent fractions hands-on activities, printable practice pages, AND digital activities to use in your equivalent fractions lesson plan.
These equivalent fractions activities for 3rd grade and 4th grade include:
- 4 versions of equivalent fractions anchor charts to use on your interactive whiteboard, print out poster-size for your lesson, and print out for students to follow along in their interactive notebooks! They vary in the number of missing pieces for differentiated learning of equivalent fractions lessons.
- Interactive Notebook equivalent fractions pieces for students to be able to work with and refer to.
- Equivalent Fractions Activity - Printable practice page for showing an understanding of equivalent fractions
- Equivalent Fractions word problems for students to see a real-life connection to solving problems using the equivalent fractions concepts.
- All of the above in Google Slides form!
These equivalent fractions teaching ideas make the question of how to teach equivalent fractions easy to solve with lots of activities to work with and understand equivalent fractions! Teacher instructions included! sandydigitaldeals35
Not ready to commit yet? No problem! Check out my Polygons FREEBIE first! Don't forget to leave feedback!
Click the GREEN STAR to follow me!!
Head over to my blog: The Gypsy Teacher for more teaching tips and stories from teaching abroad!
Follow me on Facebook at The Gypsy Teacher to be the FIRST to hear about new resources, FREEBIES, and more FUN!