EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BALLOONS
* * is 14/35 equivalent to 6/15?
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
Each balloon has a fraction in it. Each box has its matching equivalent fraction in it.
Your students' job is to find out which balloon goes with which box matching equivalent fractions with each other.
However, this is quite challenging and will take time to do - NOT FOR THE BEGINNER!
Check the download preview to see how it works.
Your 2-page download includes answers. By David Filipek
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
- POWERPOINT "FRACTIONS ARE FUN"
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Great lesson on “ITS, IT’S, YOUR, YOU’RE, THEY’RE, THEIR and THERE”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Engaging and effective. HOMOPHONES!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!