EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BLOCKS
* Can your students identify equivalent fractions well?
* Could they use some great extra practice with equivalent fractions?
* CHALLENGE THEM WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
* You receive two full worksheets reinforcing equivalent fractions.
* Each BLOCK on here has 3 fractions in it. Your students must circle any TWO or THREE of the fractions that are equivalent with each other! There could be NONE, but they must check ALL of them to see which ones are equivalent.
* 15 blocks of 3 fractions each = 45 fractions in all on Side 1.
Side 2 has 6 LARGE blocks. Each block has 6 fractions in it and ONLY ONE of them is equivalent to an original one. Students must pick the ONE fraction that's equivalent.
* Great activity testing their knowledge of equivalent fractions.
~ ~ ~ SEE DOWNLOAD PREVIEW OR THUMBNAILS ~ ~ ~
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Equivalent Fractions Blocks)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail. DOES NOT INCLUDE THIS ITEM HERE! :)
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTIONS BUNDLE “TWIST” 12 WORKSHEETS!
- 12 FULL worksheets on ALL OPERATIONS of fractions including 4 pages of WORD PROBLEMS! ALL examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more. All levels are covered. NOT for the beginner!
- DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
- 42 EXAMPLES IN ALL! Students must use the symbols < and > while comparing decimals. 3 FULL worksheets requiring students to compare decimals with one another using greater than and less than with their appropriate symbols.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!