EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BLOCKS PLUS EQUIVELANT FRACTIONS BALLOONS (3 WORKSHEETS)
* * * EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BLOCKS:
* Can your students identify equivalent fractions well?
* Could they use some great extra practice with equivalent fractions?
* CHALLENGE THEM WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
* You receive two full worksheets reinforcing equivalent fractions.
* Each BLOCK on here has 3 fractions in it. Your students must circle any TWO or THREE of the fractions that are equivalent with each other! There could be NONE, but they must check ALL of them to see which ones are equivalent.
* 15 blocks of 3 fractions each = 45 fractions in all on Side 1.
Side 2 has 6 LARGE blocks. Each block has 6 fractions in it and ONLY ONE of them is equivalent to an original one. Students must pick the ONE fraction that's equivalent.
* Great activity testing their knowledge of equivalent fractions.
* * * EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BALLOONS:
* * is 14/35 equivalent to 6/15?
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
Each balloon has a fraction in it. Each box has its matching equivalent fraction in it.
Your students' job is to find out which balloon goes with which box matching equivalent fractions with each other.
However, this is quite challenging and will take time to do - NOT FOR THE BEGINNER!
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.