Consolidate your students knowledge of equivalent fractions with this board game in a fun way. Simply print, laminate and cut out the cards and game board. You will need a die and some game board markers to play. Enjoy!
This product includes:
1 game board
36 equivalent fraction cards
Both in colour and B&W
Game Instructions: (2 Players)
1. Place game cards face down in a neat pile.
2. Player 1 picks up a fraction card and works out the equivalent fraction, player 2 checks the answer.
3. If correct, player 1 rolls a die and moves the number of spaces rolled.
4. Player 2 then takes their turn by picking up a fraction card, working out the answer and if correct rolls the die and moves the number of spaces rolled.
5. Continue until the first player to the FINISH line wins.