EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS COMBO
Enhance your unit on fractions with these 4 printable worksheets on equivalent fractions. They will make your students "think". Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheet 1 - all the examples are written all out IN WORDS, not numbers, to make this more difficult; students must set up small equations to figure these out; NOT for the beginner; (13 examples)
Worksheet 2 - fill in the boxes with the missing number; students must make two fractions equivalent by filling in boxes with the correct answers; good basic practice; (15 examples)
Worksheet 3 - again these are all written out IN WORDS; students must fill in the blanks to make fractions equivalent; (12 examples)
Worksheet 4 - true or false CHALLENGE - high level work; students must say whether two fractions are equivalent with each other; again all written out IN WORDS; harder than it sounds; (20 examples)
All 4 worksheets are different from each other and will help students reinforce their knowledge of equivalent fractions.
See thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 8 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- NUMBER LINE POWERPOINT LESSON
- 50 slide Powerpoint LESSON dealing with the number line and positive and negative numbers. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 5 different sections including less than and greater than. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention. Different and effective lesson! The Number Line!
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!