These digital task cards are highly colorful (conceptual), engaging, paperless, and require no prep!! All you need is a device, a free google account and access to the internet.
Students will be able . . . . . .
- Type their answers directly on the slides in the provided text boxes.
- Drag circles to fill in multiple choice and multiple select items.
- Drag shapes to fill in fraction models
What's included . . . .
- 32 Digital Task Cards (google slides that can be use in google classroom)
- 32 Digital Task Card Answer Keys (google slides)
- Student Work Mat (Answer Document) - Student can still use paper and pencil to work out problems before they type them in.
Digital Math Task Cards aligned to Common Core Math Standard 4.NF.1 - I can explain why two fractions are equivalent even though the numerator and denominator is different. It contains 32 math questions in ALL!! (Multiple Choice, Multiple Select, Unknown Answer, Short Answer, Fill in the blank).
- Students will be able develop an understanding of how to use area models, fraction bars and number lines to reason about fractional equivalence. Therefore students will be able to use the Task Cards provide logical justification using multiple visual fraction models in order to explain fractional equivalence.
- Students will be able to use the Task Cards to demonstrate an understanding of how using multiplication relates to the use of division when creating equivalent fractions. Additionally, they will develop a logical explanation of how partitioning is involved.
When Can I use Digital Task Cards? They can be used to introduce, reinforce, remediation, or enrich math skills!
- Modeling Conceptual Understanding
- Whole Group Lessons
- Exit Tickets
- Math Centers
- Early Finishers
- Test Prep or Review
52 printable task cards - Equivalent Fractions
Digital Math Lesson - Equivalent Fractions
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green star at the top to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, promotions, freebies & newsletters!
Copyright © Math Technologist
All rights reserved by author.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.