EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS EXERCISES
Enhance your unit on fractions with these 4 printable worksheets on equivalent fractions. They will make your students "think". Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheet #1 - written all out IN WORDS, not numbers to make this more difficult; students must set up small equations to figure these out; challenging; (13 examples)
Worksheet #2 - Fill in the Boxes with the missing number; students must make two fractions equivalent by filling in boxes with the correct answers; (15 examples)
Worksheet #3 - students must fill in the blanks IN WORDS to make fractions equivalent; again, this is written all out IN WORDS to make them "think" just a little more; (12 examples)
Worksheet #4 - True or False CHALLENGE - high level work; students must say whether two fractions are equivalent with each other; all written out in words, not numbers; more difficult than it sounds; (20 examples)
See thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea.
Decorated for fun. Your download of 8 pages includes answers. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTION WORD PROBLEMS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem. Students must decide each operation and then solve to LOWEST TERMS. NOT for the beginner.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!