Equivalent Fractions Game | Pirate Math Escape Room Activity with Coloring
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Can your students work in teams to solve math problems and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN 4th and 5th grade math escape rooms activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math skills practice and review! Perfect for classroom traPrice $35.75Original Price $55.00Save $19.25
- Can your students work in teams to solve reading comprehension problems, math challenges, and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN reading and math activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math and reading skills practice and reviePrice $59.95Original Price $100.00Save $40.05
Can your students work in teams to solve equivalent fraction problems in order to collect all the pirate items to win the challenge? This is a fun pirate math activity that will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of fraction practice and review! Perfect for a classroom transformation, math test prep, or even math sub plans!
Click the PREVIEW button above to see everything included!
Click HERE to save 30% with the Math Escape Challenge Bundle.
All the tasks of this challenge require students to find equivalent fractions.
This engaging, high-interest Pirate Math activity includes these printable activities:
- Teacher Directions
- Pirate Items Printables
- Collection Sheet
- Task 1: Color the Map
- Task 2: Color the Loot
- Task 3: Tricky Treasure Path
- Task 4: Pirate Match Up
- Task 5: X Marks the Spot
- Pirate's Treasure Reward Envelope (for gold-wrapped candy as prizes)
- Treasure Finder Master Pirate Award Certificates
- Answer Keys
Students can work in teams or individually to complete all 5 tasks. As they complete each of the 5 tasks, they will bring you their answers and you will quickly check them. If they are correct, you will hand them the corresponding pirate item (printed on the provided page) and then next task. They continue this process until all 5 tasks are completed. When they finish, they are "Treasure Finder Masters" and you can give them a prize or an award.
Use the provided Pirate's Treasure Prize Envelope printables with pre-wrapped candy (Rolos, Hershey's Nuggets, or foil-wrapped chocolate coins) to make fun prizes for students!
There are no locks, no hiding of objects, or any extra prep work. The beauty of this escape activity is that it is very low prep. Just make your copies, organize your teams, make the prize envelopes (if you want to give prizes), and you're set!
Of course, some fun music and pirate decorations also help set the stage if you want.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,