Also included in
- This year when you teach 4th-grade math standards, why not save time and money with this guided math workshop growing bundle? Inside you'll find math lesson plans, math centers, and even math worksheets provided to meet all your needs!⭐ This is a GROWING BUNDLE. This means not all the units are curr$79.92$99.90Save $19.98
Fractions can be difficult for any grade level, but it doesn't have to be. I scaffold my lessons, provide hands-on learning, and so much more so that students will truly understand equivalent fractions and that anxiety will disappear!
This guided math workshop unit is complete with pre-tests, vocabulary cards, 15 days of lesson plans that are very thorough and detailed, guided math activities, interventions, and extension suggestions, math centers (such as math games), post-tests for math assessment, and much more!
You can also get a free sample of one of my math workshop units for third grade here.
Check out the preview for details!
This Unit Covers:
- Hands-on Equivalent Fractions
- Identifying & Generating Equivalent Fractions
- Patterns with Equivalent Fractions including using the Algorithm of Multiplication to find Equivalent Fractions
- Simplifying Fractions (Simplest Form)
- Finding Common Denominators
- Lowest Common Denominators & Least Common Multiple
- Greatest Common Factors
- Finding Missing Numbers in an Equivalent Fraction Equation
- Using Benchmark Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Cross Multiplication (An optional lesson)
- Ordering Fractions
With This Unit You'll Get:
- Pre-test and post-test
- Vocabulary cards for math word wall instruction
- Detailed lesson plans
- Anchor charts
- Differentiated math activities
- Interactive notebook pieces (INB)
- Math centers or math stations materials
- Math games
- Math worksheets for extra practice & review
- Remediation & enrichment
- Digital & print versions
- Color & printer-friendly versions
- Answer keys
Other Related Products You May Enjoy:
This resource is printer-friendly and includes a black and white version. I would suggest printing "as image" to avoid any potential issues. Please also make sure your adobe reader (or the like program) is up-to-date.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
⭐Earn FREE Resources! ⭐
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!
❤️Love What You See? ❤️
Join my email list here to get FREEBIES and so much more!
Follow my store here to get discounted goodies each time they're posted!