Equivalent Fractions - Model, Sort, Match allows students to practice creating equivalent fractions models and sorting and matching fractions with their models.
Common Core Standard CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.4.NF.A.1
Florida Standard MAFS.4.NF.1.1
This resource includes
►Student Directions for TWO types of activities (full page or half-page option)
►20 Problems for students to use a model to create equivalent fractions
►Use as-is with 4 problems to a page for a worksheet or cut to use as task cards
►Recording sheet for task card option
►32 Fraction and Model cards for students to sort and match
►Answer keys included
The student pages are black and white for economical printing. You may choose to print on color card stock for a fun color option. Laminate the cards for durability and you're ready to go!
Questions? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more MATH resources from Live Laugh Love to Learn!
• Writing and Interpreting Numerical Expressions Task Cards - 40 Task Cards!
• Word Problem Operations Sort & Solve ~BUNDLE~
• Whole Number Word Problem Operations Sort & Solve
• Read & Respond About Math - BUNDLE
• Read & Respond About Math - Prime/Composite, Factorization, & Multiples - Vol. 2
• Read & Respond About Math -Expressions, Order of Operations, & Patterns - Vol. 1
• Read & Respond About Math - Fractions - Volume 3
• Multiply with Whole Numbers - Differentiated Partner Practice
• Multiply with Decimals - Differentiated Partner Practice
• Fraction Word Problem Operations Sort & Solve
• Division with Whole Numbers - Differentiated Partner Practice
• Division with Decimals - Differentiated Partner Practice
• Digital Writing & Interpreting Numerical Expressions Task Cards
• Addition with Decimals - Differentiated Partner Practice
✅Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I really appreciate your feedback - it helps me to create better products to suit your classroom needs!
✅Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. That's it! You will now receive email updates from my store.