EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS REINFORCEMENT / 4 GREAT WORKSHEETS!
Enhance your unit on fractions with these 4 printable worksheets on equivalent fractions. They will make your students "think". Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheet 1 - these examples are written all out IN WORDS, not numbers to make this more challenging; students must set up small equations to figure these out; NOT for the beginner; (13 examples)
Worksheet 2 - fill in the boxes with the missing number; students must make two fractions equivalent by filling in boxes with the correct answers; good basic practice; (15 examples)
Worksheet 3 - these equivalent fractions are again all written out IN WORDS and students must fill in the blanks to make fractions equivalent; (12 examples)
Worksheet 4 - True or False CHALLENGE - high level work; students must say whether two WRITTEN fractions are equivalent with each other; will surely make your students "think"; (20 examples)
See thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea on all 4 of these.
Your download of 8 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF FRACTIONS Word Problems
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!