These equivalent fractions task cards are an easy prep, self-checking, independent, and hands-on way to practice equivalent fractions! They are printable task cards with several levels, recording sheets, and endless opportunities! I love using the equivalent fraction cards in math centers or in my small groups. They go way beyond equivalent fractions worksheets!
These equivalent fraction matching cards get students to distinguish between fractions to find those that are equivalent, and can be used for much more! The equivalent fraction activities are:
- Self-Checking: print the task cards with the fun food pictures on the back so that students have to match the equivalent fractions and then flip the cards over and try to make the food!
- Leveled: This pack of fraction task cards comes with six levels ranging from beginner to advanced. They are color-coded for easy use and organization.
- Differentiated with three levels of recording sheets for you to give your students based on what you're working on and their abilities.
- Easily used in combination with manipulatives! This adds another hands-on approach and I have some ideas for manipulatives you can use in the resource!
- Aligned to Common Core standards for third grade, fourth grade, and fifth grade!
Fraction task cards like these can be used in so many ways: equivalent fraction flash cards, fraction games, basic fraction task cards, adding and subtracting fractions task cards, and more! You could even use them as equivalent fraction concentration cards!
View the preview for more info! If you purchase and use these with your students, I would love to see the equivalent fraction cards in action! Tag me on Instagram - @alliethegypsyteacher.
Be on the lookout for more hands-on math coming soon! Be the first to know by following my store!