EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS WRITTEN OUT
* How well can your students write equivalent fractions?
* Can they READ fractions correctly too?
* These equivalent fractions are written out IN WORDS and will make your students "think"!
* First they must READ the fractions correctly, then they must WRITE them correctly and then SOLVE them correctly (hopefully!)
* example #1 - "write two thirds as fifteenths"
* example #2 - "write five sixths as forty seconds"
THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
These examples are NOT EASY and NOT for the beginner.
Check out the thumbnail or download preview for a clearer idea.
Your 2 page download includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* I have a lot more worksheets on FRACTIONS & DECIMALS for this age level in my "store" here. JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW and it'll take you right there if you'd like to check it out.
DAVID FILIPEK STORE LINK