EQUIVALENT FRACTION GAMES. Each fraction circle model can be matched to three equivalent fractions (CCSS 5.NF.1). Get 40 printable cards and instructions plus digital cards that will provide practice with simplifying fractions, reducing fractions, or writing lowest terms. Use in stations or centers for matching tasks, sorting, or versatile games. This resource includes a PDF plus JPGs of individual cards.
5F11S stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, goal number, and a C for circle models. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 5 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 5 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• JPGs of individual cards for assessments or your own digital activities.
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
For game instructions for any set of cards, see the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide.
SEE LINKS TO MORE GAMES FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR FRACTIONS DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!