Go Pigs! is a 2-4 player card game that helps students practice comparing, combining and working with unit fractions. Gameplay is easy to learn because it is similar to “Go Fish”; however, in Go Pigs! players work to combine any number of fraction cards to create exactly ONE WHOLE to “play”.
- Perfect for students learning about equivalent fractions, adding or subtracting fractions with unlike denominators, or comparing fractions.
- Originally created by one of my students, guaranteeing your students will love it!
- Appropriate for 4th grade through high school level.
- Many variations available.
- Fun, yet challenging for your students.
This game was actually created by one of my own students, and she (and her parent) has given me written permission to modify and produce this game in a digital format to sell here in my store, and she also has been compensated. Her original art work has been modified slightly, yet it still remains true to her original design. I just love those pigs!
Please Note: This is a compressed Zip file containing 3 PDF files. Please be sure you have the correct applications to open such files.
The compressed Zip file contains:
- 1 instruction/game play/examples file
- 1 game file designed for printers that have double sided printing capabilities
- 1 game file designed for printers that do not have double sided printing capabilities.
These game files can also be printed in grey scale and still look great. Cardstock is recommended, but plain printer paper may also be used.
PLEASE READ THE “GO PIGS! INSTRUCTIONS” FILE FIRST BEFORE PRINTING!
Please leave a review once you’ve had a chance to play this game! Thank you so much!
If you like this, you'll love these resources!