This activity goes along with the song "Eres Mía" by Romeo Santos (formerly of Aventura) which is readily available on YouTube and iTunes.
Students will watch the music video and complete an anticipation guy prior to seeing the lyrics in Spanish. Then, students will listen to the song a couple of times to complete the missing lyrics in a clozeline activity. Afterwards, students will be asked to identify certain lyrics of the song given their English meanings and manipulate those lyrics using their knowledge of the verb SER (present tense). Finally, students will complete a writing activity to describe the main characters in the song/video, synthesizing what they have learned and producing comprehensible output.
These activities align with the ACTFL interpretive listening, interpretive reading, and presentational writing goals.
Included in this download;
1. Educator's Guide
2. Artist Biography (en español)
3. Copy of song lyrics with key words removed (Clozeline activity)
4. Lyric Identification Activity
5. Lyric Manipulation Activity
6. Writing Activity
7. Answer Keys for activities
If you like this product, click below to check out some related products also available in this store:
More Song Activities
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺